Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gamma World 1st Edition

Played Gamma World 1st Edition on the 13th of June. I was a mutated armadillo named Meep-Meep 1 metre tall. I had only 4 mutations where as my party has more than 10 mutations. Like a 7 foot tall 2 headed green skinned who has haemophilia (a giant who is easily hurt har har har all decided by the roll of the dice??) humanoid and a teleporting, radiation beams from the eye humanoid who has to eat alot or lose his powers.

I was given Life Leech that takes a flat rate of 6HP per intelligent or semi intelligent life from within 5 metres radius of me. And could store it as HP for 24 hours! Wow. I could technically store unlimited HP. And mental control which is a magic jar spell that leaves my body behind, telekinesis and mental defencelessness.

In our first adventure, I saved radiation-man-who-eats-alot when he touched 2 hostages covered with sleep inducing insect goo. It was a trap that I would have triggered if I did not use telekinesis to pull the 2 hostages to safety, for radiation man to inspect. While Mr Radiation was sleeping I soloed the 2 I-shoot-sleepy-goo-beetles with my overpowered life leech power. Armadillo boy saves the day, yeah.

I don't think we will be continuing the legion of gold module since it was a fill-in kinda adventure until we could get everyone together again. Fun experience playing such an old-school rpg, with overpowered mutant powers and mutant weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment